Here are our Covid guidelines for those visiting the shop for a bridal appointment.
- We can both wash our hands at regular intervals and use hand sanitiser
- We all wear masks.
- Any dress you try on will be put to one side to be steamed after you have tried it on, and the same will happen before you come for a consultation should any dresses have been tried
- Make sure either of us cancel the appointment if feeling unwell with symptoms of Covid19
- You bring no more than 3 people with you and you have a chaperone from your bubble to help get into the dresses/outfits (if you can), before I take over with pinning and fitting
- Whilst we are following guidelines, there will be a limit of 5 dress samples that you can try on.
- If you cannot make the appointment for any reason please PLEASE let us know as soon as you know. We have much more limited time for appointments and a waiting list of brides wanting Saturday appointments in particular so it really will help us to know if you cannot make it or want to reschedule.
Don’t forget you can buy yourself a new mask from our other company Millie’s Masks. Pre-order and collect from the shop or have them sent to you directly.